Early Voting for the 2018 General Election - October 22 - November 2
You may vote at any Early Voting polling location in your county. Please see the above websites for specific information.
Who are the Democratic Candidates?
See the list of Democratic Candidates by clicking this link:
You must be registered to vote in Denton County to vote here. You must be at least 17 years & 10 months old to register, and you must be 18 years of age by election day.
Voter Lookup (link)
What if I am not registered to vote?
To register to vote complete the questions at: Print On-line Voter Registration Application then download, print, sign and mail the application. Your application must be received by the Early Voter Registrar by October 9 at 5 p.m. You are not registered until you have filled out the Voter Registration Application, printed, signed, dated and mailed it.
For Denton County residents, mail your application to:
Early Voting Clerk, P.O. Box 1720, Denton, TX 76202 .
You can also pick up a voter registration card at your local library
Vote By Mail
If you qualify, you may vote from the comfort of your home.
To be eligible to vote by mail, you must:
- be 65 years or older;
- be disabled; no medical approval or documentation is required
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
Where Can I Vote?
You have a number of options when voting in person. Please see your county website (links above) for specific locations.
ID Requirements for Texas Voters
What Do I Need to Bring? Click on this link to see the Texas Secretary of State document on ID required for Texas Voters
If you have one of the following photo IDs that are deemed acceptable, you must bring it with you when you vote.
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport